Job Title: International Sales Engineer
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Due to continued international success we are recruiting for an International Sales Engineer to focus on a mix of new business growth and account management growth within the electronic component industry. This opportunity would suit a highly motivated and outgoing individual capable of working independently, as well as part of a team, with previous technical sales and engineering experience.
The role of International Sales Engineer will be based out of our Clacton-on-Sea, Essex manufacturing facility but with the potential to work from home up to 40% of the time, as well as regular international travel worldwide, as required.
About the Company
Pickering Electronics is a world leader in designing, manufacturing and distributing Reed Relays. The company was established in 1968 and now employs over 100 people in our UK factory, located in Essex, and over 100 people in our other manufacturing facility in the Czech Republic. Pickering exports about 90% of its products, thus the opportunity for a hands-on sales role has arisen to represent the company both in the UK and overseas.
- Competitive salary negotiable (dependent on experience)
- Commission (based primarily on new customer acquisition)
- End of year bonus
- All necessary business communication devices
- 30 days paid holiday (including bank holidays)
- Potential to work from home office up to 40% of the time
- Great opportunities for long term career development